SBI online services are popular these days. From checking the bank account balance to the branch transfer can be done online at SBI. One of these services is an online statement of your account. In an SBI account statement access to the internet is given to all their online banking customers. Also, there is no need for any signature on a statement made online and it can be used as a valid text. This document explains the SBI account statement the step-by-step online download process with relevant images.
Many times, we were asked about bank statements. Especially when you take out a loan those documents are compulsory. As an SBI customer, you can get this job done online. Let’s see how –
SBI account statement download online – step by step process
- There are two ways to download the online statement of your sbi account,
- By online banking
- Through SBI anywhere App
- We’ll see how we download the online statement using both of these options
- This is an easy way to download a statement of account online. You can do this task on your phone too. Follow these simple steps –
- Open linelinesbi.com on your phone/computer.
- Sign in to your account using your online banking username and password.
- Go to the My Account and profile tab from the Horizontal menu.
- Click the Account Statement option shown on the new screen. Step 5: Now, select the account number and statement time you want to download. The statement period cannot be longer than 1 year.
- Click on Go to view the Account Statement.
- Now, the statement is displayed on your screen.
- This notice states that if you have more than $ 150 in the selected period you can download the entire statement in the Pending Statement section.
- [The easiest way] SBI account statement online download 3
- To download a statement with all activity, simply click on the Waiting Statement option from the quick menu section on the left.
- [Easy way] SBI account statement online download 4
- Now on the new screen, you can see a list of pending statements with application IDs.
- It will take a few minutes to produce a full statement. Once created, the Request Id status changes and is processed pending. Once processed, click on the application id to see the big statement online.
- Scroll to the bottom of the statement and click the Download button to download the pdf format of the statement.
Account Statement – download online using the SBI Anywhere App
- this is in the process of downloading the sbi online account statement on your phone.
- With the SBi app anywhere you can do this job within a few minutes. Let’s see how we can do that –
- Open any SBI application on your phone.
- Log in with your online banking id and password OR simple PIN method.
- On the main screen, tap My Accounts
- Now tap on the View / Download statement option from the list.
- [Easy way] SBI account statement to download online 5
- Select your account number and set the statement time you want to download the statement.
- When you’re done, tap the download button to download it.
- [Easy way] SBI account statement download online 6
- When prompted, allow permission to save the file to your phone.
- A pop-up message now displays on the screen that says – statement download successfully.
- now select the pdf viewer app from the list and see the downloaded pdf file.
- You can print the SBI account statement online download pdf file at any time.