Finding balance in your savings / current account is very easy these days. Previously customers had to go to the bank to ask for balance in their accounts. But now we can check the Bank’s balance with a missed call or just by sending 1 SMS. In this article, we have explained how you can get a Canara bank Mini statement via SMS or by giving a missed call. Most of the time you may need your account statement to check for the latest debit/credit withdrawals in your Canara bank account. The traditional way to get a Day statement by going to an ATM station and printing a small Canara bank statement from an ATM. However, this service is now too far away from your fingertips. You can also check the bank balance of performing Canarara using this method. Now you do not need to go to an ATM to get a small statement of your account. First of all, you need to register your mobile phone number at a bank in Canara to get this service If you are not
currently registering your mobile phone number in a Canara bank, follow this guide
- mobile phone number in Canara bank Visit your Canara bank branch and request a KYC form.
- Enter your mobile number and other information in the form. Don’t forget to sign the document.
- Bank officials will verify your details and register your mobile phone number.
- You can now use your mobile number to get a smaller statement
Get a small Canara bank statement using a missed call
- Open the dial pad from your mobile phone.
- Now call 09015734734 for a small statement in English or call 09015613613 for a small Canara bank statement in Hindi.
- This number is free. That means you will not be charged for calling this number.
- After dialing a number, the call will end automatically.
- After a while, you will receive an SMS with a small statement of your bank account/credit data.
- This small statement contains the last 5 transactions within your Canara bank account.
- Read also – How to change the mobile phone number on axis bank
Canara SMS SMS appraisal check
- If you just need to check your account balance from your Canara bank account, follow this method.
- Call 09015483483 from your registered mobile number.
- Provide a missed call to receive a Canara SMS SMS check.
- This number is free and the call will end automatically.
- After a few seconds, you will receive an SMS with your account balance.
How to get a Canara Bank statement online using Internet Banking
- in some cases, you need to get a full statement of your bank account.
- In this case, the Mini statement method does not work, and to obtain a full statement of your account, you must visit a bank or log in to your Canara online bank to receive it.
- Open this URL – https://canarabank.org.in/jsp/ViewStatemetLogin.jsp, then Log in with your Canara bank login details.
- Choose your duration – i.e. 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, or process date
- You can see the account statement on the screen.
- Click the print button to print a Canara bank statement.
- Print using a printer or save as a PDF to save an e-copy and Save the Environment.