Axis Bank offers Debit cards to all of their customers to easily withdraw money from ATMs. In the event of a loss of an ATM card, it may lead to serious financial security concerns. It is always best to block this lost card as soon as possible. In this article, I explained, how to block Axis bank debit cards from the phone, SMS, and online. By reading this article, you will be able to secure your account and order a new bank card again.Recommended: How To Open Digibank Account Online
Steps to block Axis bank card
- You can use two methods to block your axis debit card immediately.
- Block the bank card by phone
- Block bank card via SMS
- Disable Axis bank card from your bank account
How to block Axis bank debit card over the phone
- Axis Bank has provided a dedicated card protection number to prevent further damage to their customers.
- Block the axis debit card by sending an SMS
- type SMS from your registered mobile number to block the card very quickly. This method requires you to send SMS only from a registered mobile phone number.
- Text ‘BLOCKCARD’ to 5676782 or +919717000002
Disable your axis bank debit card in your bank account
- You can log into your axis bank account and block the card immediately.
- Open axis bank net banking webpage on your computer/phone click here
- Now, sign in with your user id and password.
- From the main dashboard, click on Debit card options.
- Now, select your bank card number you want to block.
- Your card will be blocked immediately