The Union Bank customer base from 2018 was 67 million. The bank provides a wide range of services to its customers to facilitate transactions. One such service blocks the ATM card immediately. In this article, I will explain how I can block a Union Bank ATM card. All the details are well-explained step by step.[Recommended:How To Reset SBI Internet Banking Online Username In 1 Minute
How to Block Union Bank ATM Card Instantly
- There are two ways to immediately block a Union bank atm card.
- Block atm card with Call
- Block Union ATM card by sending SMS
- Block ATM card via online banking
- We will see each method in more detail.
How to block a Union Bank ATM card by calling customer care
- This method is the easiest. There are various phone numbers for Debit card bans and credit card bans.
- Block Union Union bank card –
- Call 1800222244 or 18002082244 from your registered mobile number.
- Select the card block option in the IVRS menu.
- Now choose to verify your card number and select block debit card.
- Block Union Bank Credit Card
- Call 1800223222 (toll-free) or 022-40426008 (toll-free) from your registered mobile number or any other mobile number.
- When the phone is connected, select the card lock option.
- Now choose to confirm your card number and select the block card.
How to block an ATM Union card by sending an SMS
- You need to have a mobile phone number registered with you to send an SMS
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Type the message in the following format and send it to 9223008486
- BLOCK the last 4 digits of the card
- e.g. BLOCK 1234 sent it to 9223008486
Block Union Bank ATM card via Internet banking
- Login to union banking from the site – https://www.unionbankonline.co.in
- Open the Applications section on the main home page.
- Now select Block ATM card.
- Enter the reason for the block and the atm card number.
- Click on Block card to disable it immediately.