Syndicate Bank provides digital services to their customers. These online services include internal banking, mobile banking, missed calls, UPI transactions, and much more. Using these services you can do most of your banking at home. One of the services is to check your account balance. These days checking account balance has become much easier. In this post, I explained how to check the online bank balance in just one minute.[Recommended:How To SBI Credit Card Activation
Ways to question Syndicate bank balance
- There are several ways to check the balance of an online syndicate bank account. All of these methods are listed below –
- Lost Phone
- Through Internet Banking
- Using Mobile Banking
- With the UPI app
- With the service of * 99 # NUUP
- By using an ATM
- We will now see the account balancing check using all of these methods in detail.
Check Syndicate bank account balance by making a missed call
- From your registered mobile number, open the dial pad and dial below the number.
- Syndicate Bank Balance toll-free number – 9210332255
- Now, wait for the phone to connect and do not disconnect.
- The phone will now end automatically
- On your phone, you can now see an SMS containing the details of your account balance
How to sign up for Syndicate SMS banking
- Open the SMS app from your mobile phone and type in the following format
- SREG <Customer-ID>
- Enter your customer ID in the <Customer-ID> field. You can find the customer’s id in the passbook.
Investigate Syndicate Bank balance using Internet Banking
- Open the Syndicate banking website on your computer or mobile phone click here
- Sign in with your user id and password.
- From the main screen, click on Account Option from the horizontal menu.
- Now select your account number, and see the account balance stated on the screen.
- You can also view a small statement of your account from this screen.
How to check Syndicate bank balance using Synd in Passbook App
- Syndicate Bank also provided a mobile app called Synd at Passbook. You can see the balance of your account using this application.
- Download the Synd app for Passbook from the play store or App store and open it on your phone.
- Sign in with your account details.
- On the big screen, select your account number.
- You can now see the account balance on your screen.
Use the UPI application to check Syndicate bank account balance
- The UPI app is currently the most widely used applications in banking operations. You can check Syndicate bank
- account balance using such applications within 1 minute.
- Download any UPI app from the play store. Right now, I’m using the PhonePe app and it’s great.
- Download PhonePe for Android and iOS
- Open the PhonePe app and register with your registered bank number.
- Now create a UPI ID using your Debit card details and set a UPI PIN.
- When the registration process is complete, select the Balance Inquiry option from the home screen.
- Select Syndicate Bank and enter your UPI PIN.
- You can now see your bank balance check details on your screen.
- You can read the detailed guide on how to sign up for the PhonePe UPI App
Use * 99 # app to check Syndicate bank account balance offline
- Using this method, you will be able to check your account balance offline on your phone.
- Dial * 99 # from your registered mobile number.
- Sign up for service * 99 # if you are using it for the first time.
- Now, in the main menu, select Check balance and tap OK.
- Now enter the UPI PIN, and you will see your account balance on your phone screen.
- Read the detailed guide on how to sign up for NUUP * 99 #.
Offline Method of Investigating Syndicate Bank Balance
- If you do not have an internet connection or do not have a mobile phone number registered with you, you can use
- this offline and standard account balance check method.
- Insert an ATM card into an ATM.
- Enter your ATM PIN and select the on-screen balance option.
- You can now see your account balance.