Do you want to close the Paytm bank account opened by other agencies? Or you may want to close a Paytm bank account that doesn’t work and you already have another account that offers better services. If so, you are in the right place. In this article, we explained how to close a Paytm Bank account from the Paytm App. This process is online and you do not need to go anywhere or fill out any form.[Recommended:Get A Small Canara Bank Statement Using A Missed Call
Requirements to close Paytm Payment Bank account
- You must have your four-digit PIN to unlock your bank account in the Paytm App.
- Active internet connection to your phone.
- Transfer existing balance to another bank account or you can provide a picture of the canceled check to transfer the bank account balance to another bank.
How to Close a Paytm Bank Account online
- To close a Paytm bank savings account, follow these simple steps
- Open the Paytm app on your phone.
- Tap the Bank section from the app’s bottom menu bar.
- Now, enter the four-digit PIN you set to protect your bank account.
- Once you have logged in to the banking section, swipe right to open the Paytm menu.
- Tap on 24 × 7 Help selection.
- Now, tap the “Save Account” option.
- tap on the backup account
- From the new screen, tap “Issue with my Savings Account”.
- On the new screen, tap on “I want to close my Savings Account”.
- Click on the close Paytm account option
- A new screen shows, details about Paytm Savings Account. Tap the Confirm button.
- Your ticket is now open and the next screen shows the number of tickets for more.
- Paytm bank account application received
- After some time/hours you will be called by a Paytm Bank chief executive to confirm the closure of your Paytm Bank Account.
- Tell them to only close your savings account and not to close the Paytm wallet and Paytm Postpaid facility.
- Once they have confirmed the same, your Paytm account will be closed within four hours.