All banks offer credit/debit cards to all their customers. If you enter your PIN incorrectly three times, your card is lost, or for any other reason, if you block your card alone, you need to unlock the card by going to a bank branch. If you have an SBI account, this guide will help you unlock a sbi atm card. The guide explains how to block the SBI ATM card in detail and step by step.[Recommended:How To Connect a PAN Card SBI Online Account
Required items to unlock sbi atm card
- Account number
- Card saved four digits
- SBI CIF number
- Your signature is registered with the Bank
- Image ID
How to disable SBI ATM Card
- Follow these simple steps to unlock your sbi card
- You need to go to the nearest SBI Bank branch to apply for an ATM Unblock Application Form
- Now, fill out the form correctly. Enter the account number, CIF number, last four-digit Card, and other required information accordingly.
- Don’t forget to sign the application form.
- Now, enter the Photo ID and form and send it to the bank official.
- Your card will unlock within 24 hours
- You can receive an SMS update on your mobile phone once the card is unlocked.
- Here’s how to easily open an SBI ATM card in six steps