The Bank of Baroda also known as BOB is one of the Banks of India. BOB provides many online services to its customers through secure transactions and fast banking. One such service is a statement from the Bank of Baroda Mini. In this article, we explained how you can get a small statement for your BOB account.[Recommended:How To Activate Corporation Net Banking In 2 Minutes
How to get a Bank of Baroda Mini statement
- There are four easy ways to get a bob mini statement on your phone
- Get a BOB mini statement with Call Missed
- Get a BOB mini statement using Mobile Banking App
- By using an ATM
- About 99 #
- We will see all the methods in detail. You can use any method to get your little statement.
How to get a Baroda Mini Bank statement by giving an unanswered call
- This is a reliable and quick way to get a small statement of your bank account.
- Find your registered mobile number and dial the following number –
- Bank of Baroda Mini toll-free number – 8468001111
- Wait for the phone to connect and the call will end automatically. Do not close the middle call.
- You will now receive an SMS to your registered mobile number.
- Open this message, and you can see the last five transactions of your primary account as a small statement.
- This way you can quickly get a Baroda mini statement bank in just four steps.
Get a BOB mini statement using the Baroda M-Connect Plus App
- This method works with online banking, and you need to download and subscribe to the BOB Mobile Banking App.
- Know how to sign up for Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking.
- Download the Baroda M-Connect Plus App to your phone and log in with your account details.
- If you have successfully logged in, tap Account Options from the main screen.
- Baroda mini bank statement
- Now, tap the Day statement using the option from the next screen.
- You can now see the Baroda small statement bank on your screen.
- You can also download your account statement using this application.
Find Baroda Small Statement Bank by visiting an ATM
- This is the most common method used by most account holders. You can use this method if you do not have the Internet or mobile phone number registered with you.
- Go to any Baroda Bank ATM near you.
- Enter your BOB ATM card and enter your ATM PIN.
- Select the Mni statement option on the ATM screen.
- now the print of the Day statement will be off the press.
- Collect print, and you can see the last 5 or 10 transactions of your account linked to an ATM card.
How to get a small BOB statement using * 99 #
- NUUP * 99 # is not a popular method but it is a very effective way to check balance, get a small statement, or transfer money. You must sign up for 99 # service if you are using it for the first time.
- Dial * 99 # from your registered mobile number.
- Expect feedback from the NUUP service.
- Now, in the main menu, select the “Transaction” option and tap OK.
- * 99 # service
- Enter your UPI PIN on the popup screen and tap OK.
- You can now see the Bank of Baroda Mini statement on your screen.