Bank of Maharashtra in the famous Bank of Maharashtra, or operates throughout India. The Bank of Maharashtra is an independent bank operated by the central government. BoM also provides all online banking services. One of these services is to check the balance of the online bank account. In this guide, I explained, how to get a check from the Bank of Maharashtra online necessary to check Maharashtra bank balance online registered Mobile Number – You must have a mobile phone number registered with the bank to get the balance on your phone.
Internet banking – If you want to check the balance using Internet banking, then you must have an online banking user id and password. If you have not yet registered for BoM internet banking, read this post about Bank of Maharashtra online registration online.[Recommended:How To Sign Up For Syndicate Online Banking Online
How to get a check from Bank of Maharashtra Balance Online
- There are three easy ways to find your online account balance on your phone or computer.
- Find out the balance on a missed call
- Check the BoM account balance by sending an SMS
- Check with BoM Mobile App
- Take a look at Internet banking
Balance Maharashtra Bank online using a missed call
- This is the easiest way. You can provide a missed call to get the balance on your phone.
- From your registered number, turn on the dialer.
- Now, dial the next number and make a call.
- Bank of Maharashtra online banking number – 18002334526
- When the call is connected, your call will be disconnected automatically after one call.
- You will receive an SMS on your phone which includes the balance of your specified account.
Get BoM balance via SMS
- you can also send an SMS to check your account balance from your phone
- Open the SMS app from your phone.
- type the following text format and send it to 9975494909
- BALL <Account Number> <Mobile Pin>
- You can get a mobile PIN after signing up for Bank of Maharashtra Banking Mobile.
- After a while, you will receive an SMS on your mobile phone.
- Open this SMS, and you can get your account balance.
How to check the account balance of Maharashtra with the Maha app
- You need to sign up for a mobile banking login in the app and check the balance.
- Download the Maha mobile app from the play store or app store on your smartphone.
- Open the app and sign in with the user id and password.
- From the dashboard, tap on the Banking option.
- Now select your account type (e.g. savings, current, etc.).
- You can now see the account balance on your screen. You can also get a small statement from your bank account for Maharashtra.
How to check Maharashtra Bank bank account balance via Internet Banking
- Register for BoM internet banking before following the steps below.
- Open the Maharashtra Bank online banking website on your phone/computer. – https://www.mahaconnect.in/jsp/index.html
- Sign in with your online bank username and password.
- Click on the Bank option, and you can get an account balance and a small statement of your account.
- Other ways to check Maharashtra account balance online
- UPI Apps – This is a new but very easy way to find account balance, and funds are easily transferred to your phone. Know, how to sign up for a UPI app and get an account balance online.
- NUUP * 99 # Check your phone balance offline – You can even check your remaining phone account offline. Learn how to check your account balance by dialing * 99 #.
- Check the balance from the ATM – You can always check your account balance and small statement by going to the nearest ATM.