The bank provides online services to their customers so that they can easily access them. If you have Indian Bank and want to view the latest transactions on your phone, then this article is for you. By reading this article, you will be able to get a small Indian bank statement on your phone.[Recommended:How To Disable SBI ATM Card
How to get an Indian bank statement over the phone
- there are two easy ways to access this facility.
- You are using SMS banking
- Using the IndPay Mobile App
Receive a small Indian Bank statement by sending an SMS
- This method is very easy to do; you can get a small statement of your account within minutes.
- To access this feature, you first need to sign up for SMS banking. Learn here how to register for banking with Indian Bank. After successful registration, you can follow the steps below
- Find your registered mobile number and open the SMS app.
- LTRAN space * <MPIN>
- e.g. LTRAN 12345
- Instead of <MPIN> enter the PIN you received when you signed up for SMS banking.
- Now, you will receive an SMS from the bank with a small statement.
- Open this SMS, and you can see the last transaction for your account.
Get an Indian bank statement using the IndPay Mobile App
- Download the IndPay mobile app from the play store and install it.
- Open the app and enter your account number, bank card details and create an MPIN for the app.
- Now, sign in to the app using the user id and MPIN.
- sign in to the Lindsay app
Once you have signed in to the app, from the main screen, tap the My Account option and select Save Account.
- tap on the backup account
Now, tap the Mobile Passbook option.
- select the mobile passport option
On the new screen, you can see a list of everything you do like Passbook.