SBI provides a wide range of services to its customers online and offline as well. To access other services, you need to know the CIF number of your account. This number is unique to all customers and is the same for all your SBI accounts in any branch. In this article, I explained how to get the SIF CBI number online and online.[Recommended:How To Block Union Bank ATM Card Instantly
What is a CIF number? Complete CIF number form for SBI.
- Customer Information File (CIF) is a unique number assigned to all customers.
- The CIF number stores all your information and account in the SBI database.
- This number helps to identify all of your accounts and track all bank activity.
- Generally, this CIF number is not required by us as a customer but in some cases it is required.
Where do we need a CIF number?
- One service where we need a CIF number is an SBI branch switch.
- If you want to transfer your account from one SBI branch to another branch, you will need to know your CIF number.
How can you get SBI CIF number online?
- There are two different ways to look at a CIF number online.
- From SBI anywhere App
- SBI Online Bank
How to check the SBI CIF number from SBI any application (Now, Yono Lite)
- Download and install SBI any app from the play store or app store.
- If you are a first-time SBI user of any app, then sign up for the App. Learn how to sign up for SBI or any app for the first time.
- Once you have successfully logged in to the app, tap Service Options.
- From the next screen, tap the Internet promotion option.
- From the next screen, select your account type as a transaction account or deposit account.
- On the same screen, select the account number.
- You can now see the SBI CIF number on your screen.
- You can see this CIF number and close the application safely.
- SBI Account Statement Without Online Banking ”]
How to get an SBI CIF number from an online bank
- Open https://www.onlinesbi.com/ on your phone or website and sign in with your user id and password.
- From the left-hand menu, click the Account Statement option.
- Click the account statement option
- Select the account number and select the account statement period. Then click on the navigation button.
- get CIF number from online banking
- This way, you can get the CIF number of your ski account with these four simple steps.
- Offline ways to get SBI CIF number
- From Passbook –
- You can find the CIF number in the passbook. Open the first login page and check the CIF number printed below.
From SBI Customer Care Help Number
- You can call the SBI help number and request your CIF number.
- After you connect the phone, the manager can ask you for details to confirm your identity.
- Then you can ask them for a CIF number. SBI Customer Care Number 1800112211 OR 18004253800