Indian Bank provides online banking for all its users so that they can access all aspects of the bank anytime anywhere. If you do not have Internet banking for your account, you can easily sign up for this service and activate it in a few minutes. In this article, I explained how to register Indian banks within 5 minutes.[Recommended:How To Get an SBI CIF Number From Online Bank
Prerequisites before registering with Indian Bank Banking Internet
- You must have an account with Indian Bank.
- CIF number for your account
- Mobile bank registered number
- Birthday or PAN card number
How to make a bank registration with Indian Bank
- Click on the Register Online option on the homepage.
- Now, the entire bank registration form opens on the screen.
- You must enter the stepwise information on the form. We will see all the steps in detail
- User Information –
- enter user details to register for a full Indian bank
- Enter a CIF number or account number
- Mobile Number: Enter your mobile phone number registered in the bank Captcha code
- When all the details are properly entered, you can click the Send Button.
- OTP: – Now, you will get OTP on your mobile number. Enter this OTP and click Send to continue.
- Type of Resources – You can choose which location you want, View only OR View and Transaction Facility.
- select the viewing and transaction option
- Login Password – Create a login password for your Indian Banking Internet bank account.
- create a log in password for your Indian bank account
- Secret Question – Set security questions. Set answers to any of the two questions on the screen.
- Type of Getting Started – Here, you can select the startup type of Indian Bank bank registration.
- Select Getting started using an ATM card for quick operation.
- select to activate using the ATM card option
- Accept the Terms and Conditions – On the next screen, you can see the terms and conditions, read and tick the front of the acceptance statement.
- ATM card details – To activate your online bank account, enter your ATM card number, expiration date and PIN. Click Move to continue.
- On the next screen, you can see the message “Internet banking successfully activated” on the screen. You can now sign in with your account number / CIF number and login password.