Many Yes bank customers are satisfied with the services offered by Yes Bank. One of these services is a change of online banking mobile number. In this article, I have explained an easy way to change a mobile phone number in a bank with an atm card.
How to Of course the bank number changes online
- The route is very simple. You can do this work without going to any bank branch of course.
- All you need is an old registered mobile number, a new mobile number and you need to visit your nearest atm business machine yes.
- Follow these steps to change Yes mobile banking number –
- First, go to the nearest ATM machine and insert your card there.
- Now select the subscription option from the main menu.
- Now enter your PIN PIN and confirm the card.
- Then select Registration a mobile number.
- Then select Change Phone Number.
- Enter your new mobile number.
- You will now find the OTP and reference number on both mobile and old numbers.
- You must send an SMS in the following format from both mobile numbers.
- USE <OTP CODE> <REFERENCE CODE> and send to 567676
- SMS must be sent within four hours of receiving SMS on both calls.
- That’s all, this way you can change the mobile number to the online banking yes via atm.
How to change the mobile phone number in the Yes bank when your old mobile number is lost
- When your mobile number is lost, you cannot register a new mobile number in the online banking yes as this service also requires an old number.
- In that case, you can visit your Yes bank branch and request a help desk. You will probably need to visit the branch manager and explain the situation to him.
- Then fill out the form provided by the bank and send it with all the necessary details such as account number, old number, new number, and your registered signature.
- After a few hours, your new number will be registered at the Yes bank and you can use this number at any online banking site.