Do you have an Indian Bank account? If so, you will need to use their ATM card to easily make money with other services. If Unfortunately, your Indian ATM card is lost, you should block it as soon as possible. This post can help you in that time. Reading this article, you will be able to know how to block Indian Bank atm cards. The process is simple and explained step by step in a way.[Recommended: How To Connect a PAN Card SBI Online Account
How to quickly block an Indian Bank ATM card
- There are three ways. Using any of these methods, you can quickly disable the atm card.
- Block ATM card by calling customer care
- Block ATM card by email
- From online banking
- Block India Bank atm card using IB Smart Remote App
Block India ATM card by calling customer care
- This is the easiest and fastest way to prevent lost atm cards.
- Find any phone number and call the following number
- Indian Bank ATM blocking toll-free number – 180042500000
- When the phone is connected, select your preferred language.
- Now, wait for the boss to talk to you. Then say about your lost card and say block it.
- Tell the account number and other details when asked by the official.
- Your card has been blocked
Block ATM card by sending an email
- If you do not have access to the phone, you can send an email to the bank and block your card.
- Create a new email again in the “To” section, type any of these email ids
- Indian Bank ATM card block email
- In the title section, type – Please Block my ATM card immediately.
- Enter your account number, CIF number, AM card number, and other details, and write down your card blocking.
- Within a few hours, your card will be blocked.
Block Indian bank card using Internet Banking
- Open the Indian Bank website on your phone, computer. https://www.indianbank.in
- Click the Net bank option and from the new screen, sign in with your user id and password.
- Now, click on the Block ATM card option from the main menu.
- Select the atm card number to block and the reason for the block and click the Block button.
How to block an Indian ATM card using the IB Smart Remote App
- Download the IB smart mobile app from the play store.
- Open the app and register with your account details. Also, create an app password.
- sign up for the ib smart remote app
- If the registration is successful, sign in to the application.
- From the main menu, click on Your Card Options.
- On the new screen, select the card to block.
- Now, click lock this card
- On the new screen, mark the front of the release statement. Then tap on the Lock Button.
- Atm card lock in ib smart app
- This way, you can easily block your atm card.