Indian Bank offers banking SMS via mobile banking. You can check the balance, view a small statement, check the deposit status, and much more with this service. To access all of these features, you will first need to sign up for the service. In this post, I explained how I do the registration of SMS banks in the Indian bank.[Recommended: How To Close A Paytm Bank Account Online
Requirements for performing bank registration by SMS in Indian Bank
- Mobile bank registered number.
- SMS registration form.
How to register Indian Bank SMS banking
- Visit the nearest Indian Bank branch and go to the help desk
- Request an SMS registration form.
- Complete the form and enter all the required information on the form.
- Don’t forget to check before the SMS banking option.
- Submit the form to the relevant authorities and sign the form in front of them.
- Your mobile number will now be set up for SMS banking, and the MPIN will be sent to your address within seven days.
- Once the MPIN is received, wait 48 hours to use it.
- After unlocking, you can use your registered number to check SMS, small statement, etc.