SBI Bank is India’s leading bank in terms of services and number of branches. Its customer base is the largest. All SBI customers have access to the Internet Banking site for free. SBI online banking makes your banking experience much better; you can do many banking activities on your computer or mobile phone. If you have worked with an online bank, but forgot your username then this guide is for you. In this article, I explained how to reset the SBI internet banking username within one minute. All the details are explained in detail and step by step.
All you need to reset the SBI Internet Banking User registered mobile number – You must have your registered mobile number when performing this SBI username reset. OTP will be sent to this number to verify your identity.[Recommended:How To Get a Check From Bank Of Maharashtra Balance Online
How to reset SBI internet banking online username within one minute
- Follow these simple steps to get your sbi username
- Open the SBI online website on your phone/computer. https://onlinesbi.com
- Now, click the Continue button and then click the Forgot Login Password option.
- click the forget password to log in
- In the new window, can you now see the login problem? Part. Choose to forget the username in the drop-down menu and click the Continue button.
- select the forgotten user option to reset
- On the new page, the SBI internet username reset form will be displayed. Enter details exactly as asked.
- enter the CIF number and the registered mobile number
- CIF number – enter your CIF number here. You can get your CIF number by reading this post about how to get an SBI CIF number.
- Country – Select the country you live in from the list.
- INB Registered Mobile Number – Enter your mobile number here.
- CAPTCHA code – type the code correctly as shown on the screen.
- Now, on your mobile phone number, you will receive an OTP code. Install this OTP correctly, on the next screen in the box provided. Click the Send button to continue further.
- On the next page, you can now see the username on the screen. Also, the username is sent to your registered mobile number via SMS.