India’s SBI card bank offers credit cards to their customers. If you are the owner of an SBI credit card or have applied for an SBI credit card recently, you will need to read this post. In this article, I explained the creation of an SBI credit card within 5 minutes Recommended:How To Track SBI Card
Prerequisites before SBI credit card activation
- You need to have a cell phone number registered with you. OR email to receive OTP.
- A credit card must be with you. Credit card numbers and CVV need to be entered while SBI credit card processing is enabled.
- Your birthday to confirm it is you.
How to use an SBI credit card – A step-by-step detailed guide
- Follow these simple steps to use an SBI card easily. Visit website click here
- Open the SBI card website on your computer or smartphone – sbicard.com
- Now, click on Register Now! Option on the homepage.
- register now to activate sbi credit card
- On the new screen, enter your SBI credit card number, CVV and your date of birth correctly. Now click on the Continue button.
- enter credit card details
- The new screen now shows your mobile number and email id in a confidential way. Make sure all details are correct.
- Now, check the phone, you should get OTP. If the code is not available on mobile, check email. Enter the OTP in the box provided and click the Continue button.
- enter otp to activate sbi card
- Once OTP is verified, you can now enter the user ID of your choice and password for the sbi card account login. Click the Confirm button to save the details.
- create a user id and password to activate the credit card operation
- You can now see the SBI credit card message activated successfully! On the screen. This means your card is now activated.
- Sbi card operation successful
- This way, you can easily use an SBI credit card when you get it.
- The next step in using an SBI credit card is creating a PIN for online transactions. We’ll see how we do it.
How to create an SBI credit card PIN
- log in to the sbicard.com website with the user ID and password you just created following the guide above.
- In the main dashboard of your account, in the left-hand menu, click the My Account option.
- Now select the Manage PIN option.
- Click Manage PIN to set a sbi credit card PIN
- On the new screen, select your credit card number from the drop-down list and click the Start PIN button.
- SBI credit card operation and set PIN within 1 1 minute
Now, enter the OTP received from your mobile number / registered email. Then enter your favorite Fourth Digital PIN and click the Send button.
- insert a new sbi credit card pin
- Your PIN is now set, and you will be able to see the same message.
- pin successfully set on sbi credit card
- This way, you can easily set an SBI credit card PIN in just six steps.