SBI provides a credit card for all your needs. You can easily get a credit card from SBI according to your individual needs. In this article, I explained how to track SBI card shipping information within one minute. If you have already applied for a credit card and are awaiting approval of the application or acceptance of the cards you will need to read this article[Recommended:How To Block Axis Bank Debit Card Over The Phone
Credit card tracking status
- Follow these simple steps to get your card tracking details visit website
- Open a sbi credit card website – sbicard.com on your computer or smartphone.
- Now, on the home page, you can see the option – Follow your app.
- sbi card tracking
- Enter your app number and click the Track button.
- You can now see the sbi card authorization details on the new screen
Track details of sending sbi cards
- Once your credit card has been approved and shipped, you will receive an SMS notification from SBI about the order ID and shipping company.
- Now, open the shipping company tracking website. For me, it’s a shipping company in Delhivery.
- You can now enter the tracking ID or the order ID found in the SMS in the provided tracking box.
- sbi card tracking details
- You can now see the current status of your SBI credit card details.
- Once the card is received you must use it. To activate the sbi card, read our special guide