The SBI credit card, also known as the SBI card provides international transactions in their credit card types. If you have an SBI credit card and want to make international transactions, then this guide can help you. In this guide, I have explained how to make international transactions on the sbi credit card. By reading this guide you will be able to discover the use of SBI credit cards worldwide[Recommended:How To Get An Indian Bank Statement Over The Phone
Requirements to enable International Transaction on SBI card
- You should have already received your card and it is available to you.
- The SBI card must be activated before performing the following steps.
- SBI account statement download online
How to use SBI card transaction international on sbi card
- Follow these easy steps to use your card –
- Enter your user id and password to log in to your dashboard.
- Now, from the main screen, click the Services options to enlarge the menu.
- click to activate international usage
- From the services menu, click Enable for global use option.
- On the new screen, select your credit card number and click on Option Option.
- select to activate the option
- On the same screen, read the terms and conditions and agree, and mark the t & c statement.
- Click the Submit button to submit a request to make a big card transaction card.
- On the new screen, you can now see the app successfully moved to the screen. The service request number is also provided, you can write it down to get it.
- Success message for launching sbi card
- Within a few hours, an SBI credit card transaction will be made internationally. You can check the status of your application status by going to Services -> Track a service request from the left-hand menu.