SBI and all other branches are now inserting old ATM cards with lines based on chip-based cards. According to the new RBI Act, cards based on chip-only are mandatory and permitted. Therefore, you need to replace your old card and replace it with a new one. SBI has already created your new card, and it will be sent to your registered address. When you receive a message about your new ATM card being sent, you can track its status online. In this post, I explained how to track SBI card tracking and status information online from your phone or computer.[Recommended:How To Disable SBI ATM Card
SBI debit card tracking – Step-by-step guide
- First, open your SMS app from mobile and write down the postal tracking number.
- Open a quick tracking website in your phone/computer browser.
- Click on the Track Consignment option on the page.
- Now, type in your tracking number, solve the security question and click the search button.
- track ATM card status
- Once the tracking number is verified, you will see the SBI ATM card status on your screen.
- Tracking details sbi ATM
- You can quickly find out the current status of the card (where is my card now), package start, destination (your address). You can get a good idea of when your card arrives at your home.
- With these six simple steps, you can quickly access SBI card tracking information on your phone/computer.
- Once the card is available to you, you need to use it and create a PIN, ATM, and online transaction with your new card.
How to use an SBI debit card? How to create an SBI ATM PIN?
There are three ways to generate an ATM PIN and activate an SBI ATM card
From an ATM
Through Internet Banking
For a step-by-step guide on how to use an SBI ATM card, you can read our dedicated guide alike – How to Use an SBI Debit Card?